Sunday, April 22, 2012

So here goes nothing - I am creating a blog.  This could be dangerous as I tend to ramble when I type...

My hope is that through technology God's world will see even more connected - I think as you travel you realize that, but with traveling to different places sometimes it takes a while to be connected.  Maybe this will help me connect better with those people I love but am not currently in the same location. 

Speaking of which, I'm currently in Florida - Ft. Myers area on the Gulf Coast.  I moved here after an amazing 6 months in Tucson working on the Tohono O'odham reservation providing physical therapy.  I thoroughly enjoyed the plethora of mountains and possibility for outdoorsy activity in Tucson.  It was all made even better by getting to be part of a thriving church called Second Mile and a small group - one of whom's members suggested the name for this blog.  I think he has a think for alliteration because of his own name...

No comments:

Post a Comment